Continuation of Income - Officers of Administration

Continuing Income While Off Work to Care for a Family Member:

Continuing Income While Off Work Due to Your Own Health Condition:

  • If you are off work for your own health condition, AND you are enrolled in short-term disability, you may initiate a short-term disability claim through The Standard insurance company. If you are on leave protected under FMLA and/or OFLA, you may save your leave accruals while receiving disability benefits from The Standard insurance company.