Employee Enrollment

How to Enroll

UO Faculty/OA's Enrolled in a Graduate Program

Employees holding faculty or officer of administration rank are required to obtain approval from the Graduate School of the campus where admitted to a Masters or Doctoral Program. Petititons for concurrent faculty/graduate student enrollment are reviewed by the Graduate School for issues of conflict of interest to ensure compliance with OAR 580-20-0050. In addition the Graduate School must sign a staff fee privileges form each term.

UO Employee Enrolled at another university in Oregon (not at UO)