Use the guide below to select the appropriate document type and form upload for submitting documents to University HR and Payroll.
As we continue to enhance our submission procedures, processes are evolving. To ensure you're submitting the correct document to the right place, please consult the list below. When you upload documentation through forms.uoregon.edu, it triggers an electronic approval workflow. This workflow sends your paperwork through several stages: first to unit level approvers, then to University HR, to appointment authorities if required, and finally, to payroll for processing.
- Summer Appointments: Summer Instructions
- Appointment Percent Changes: Form written instructions.
- PRF - Payroll Request Form: PRF Instructions. PRF Form, or launch from Banner>PWIVERI
- RTO - Request to Offer and Notice of Appointment for Faculty: PWAAPPT Guide. Launch from Banner>PWAAPPT
- SABBATICAL Applications
- ERF - Earning Request Form - One time payment: ERF Resources and ERF Form.
- Classified Performance Appraisals - There are options for launching this form. Please pay attention and pick the appropriate form, signed or unsigned. IT and SIGNED: Will facilitate employee acknowledgement as well as unit level approvals. UNSIGNED: The unsigned will not launch unit level approvals, but will facilitate sending the perfomance appraisal to University Human Resources. Appraisal should be signed by employee and supervisor (or acknowleged via email attachment): Appraisal Resources.
- Leave without Pay and PRF for Faculty and OAs - Launching this form will not capture employee approval. Form should be initiated and signed by employee (or acknowledged via email attachment) prior to uploading. LWOP Form.
Find the correct link in the grids below and use use one of these instruction links to help you understand how to use the online document submission form:
If you would like to review submitted forms, please navigate to forms.uoregon.edu, click “more info” to the right of the form name, then open the report “My HR File Uploads.” A brief walkthrough is available here:
STEP 1: Determine Employee Type
Is the employee's job classified, OA, faculty, or temporary?
STEP 2: Find the Form Type
Look for the form type under the Employee Type.
STEP 3: Select Option Below
Clicking on the link will take you to the upload form which will launch the appropriate approval and routing workflow. Note: If there are more approval steps than needed, the person submitting the form should put themselves in the approval step. Need more help? Form Submission Instructions or contact email@example.com.
|Appointment % Change
|Job or Employment Separation
|Payroll Request Form (PRF)
|IT Performance Appraisal Unsigned
|Non-IT Performance Appraisal Unsigned
|Non IT Performance Appraisal SIGNED
|Vacation Cash Out Request
|One Time Payment (ERF)