Welcome to MyTrack Learning
The MyTrack learning module enables employees and supervisors to collaborate by searching and registering for learning activities, creating customized development plans, and tracking progress towards development goals.
Learning Module Features
The MyTrack dashboard provides employees with access to the following features:
- Access the "Learning library" from the "My community" drop down menu in the primary navigation bar to explore and register for learning activities.
- Once enrolled, learning activities appear in the employee's development plan. The development is located under the drop down menu "About me".
- Create and maintain a professional profile by selecting "Profile" from the options listed after hovering over the profile icon next to your name.
- Supervisors can view profiles of the employees they supervise by selecting "Organizational chart" from the "My team" drop-down menu, clicking the employee name and selecting the "Profile" tab.
Tips & Instructions
If you need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Human Resources Service Center can also be reached at 541-346-3159 for additional support.
Transferring Learning Records from Making Tracks to MyTrack
The learning module in MyTrack replaced the university's previous system, Making Tracks. Here is important information for employees to know about the transition:
- Transferring records for each employee from Making Tracks to MyTrack was part of the implementation plan. However, all records may not transfer. We are still in the process of transferring records.
- If you have questions about your training record contact email@example.com.