In order to ensure timely delivery to payroll, the HR deadlines for new MyTrack offers, renewal appointments, and Payroll Request Forms (PRFs) are laid out below. The faculty deadlines reflect the requirement to deliver faculty appointments 30 days prior to their start date per the collective bargaining agreement with United Academics. In order to meet this requirement, we need to receive the documents a month in advance of the delivery date.
The originating office must build in time for review and approval by any other offices that have to sign off (Deans/Directors).
NEW MYTRACK OFFERS
- Submit as early as possible. Must be into HR by the 1st of the month they are starting in order to make it into regular payroll for that month.
- New tenure track hires: April 1st**
RENEWAL AND NON RENEWAL NOTICE DEADLINES
For information on deadlines for the May 1st renewal notice for Career faculty, visit the Office of the Provost website.
RENEWAL APPOINTMENT DEADLINES
12-month Faculty and fixed term OAs:
- May 1st for July 1st renewals, or
- Two months prior to start of the renewal appointment.
9-month Faculty and fixed term OAs:
- Regular Academic Year
- August 1st for Fall Term
- November 15th for Winter Term
- February 1st for Spring Term
- Law School Semester based Academic Year
- June 1st for Fall Semester
- November 15th for Spring Semester
Other renewal dates:
- Two months prior to the start of the notice of appointment.
PAYROLL REQUEST FORMS (PRFs)
- Summer PRFs: May 15th or the 15th of the month prior to the effective date on PRF.
- Other PRFs: 15th of the month prior to the effective date on PRF.
- PRF labor distribution changes: Send directly to payroll.
These deadlines are to ensure that the appointment and renewal information reaches the Payroll Office by the payroll deadline.
**The new tenure track deadline is to meet the AAU guideline of making an offer to a faculty member of another AAU institution by May 1.