DACA or TPS Work Authorization: Options for Employees

Employees with DACA or TPS work authorization – or any other employee whose work authorization will be ending – should contact ischolar@uoregon.edu as soon as possible to explore whether the University of Oregon can sponsor the employee for other types of temporary or permanent immigration work authorization.


  • Free Consultation with an Immigration Attorney: Employees who receive UO benefits can consult with an independent immigration attorney to discuss personal immigration questions – for free – through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
  • DACA information for UO Students: additional information for students is available on the Division of Equity and Inclusion website.