The HR Service Center is part of the HR Programs and Services unit in the university's central Human Resources Office. The Service Center supports all five HR units and manages the internal processes needed to operate a large central HR Office. The HR Service Center staff answers questions and forwards calls and emails to the appropriate HR unit. Staff assist prospective, new and current employees with questions about Human Resources, as well as the entire campus. The HR Service Center is dedicated to helping you get the answers you need over a wide range of topics and programs common for all university employees.
Contact the HR Service Center at 541-346-3159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HR Service Center team provides services in the following areas:
- Assist with general human resources questions
- Reset Duckweb PACs (Personal Access Codes) for employees
- Process employment verifications
- Manage the Staff Tuition Benefit Program
- Oversee the Lactation Support Program
- Manage the Professional Development Opportunity Fund
- Certify employment for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Provide support in routing, tracking, and distribution of documents received in HR.