Employee Name and Address Change

Legal Name Change: If you are a past or present University of Oregon employee you must complete the Legal Name Change Form and submit to the University's Payroll Office. This form requires you to attach a copy of your new Social Security Card.

Preferred First Name Change: If you would like to change your Preferred First Name you can do this by using Duckweb to set your preferred first name online.  All individuals may do this under the personal information tab. If DuckWeb is unavailable, the employee may contact the Payroll Office in order to change preferred first name.

Address Change: DuckWeb for university employees allows employees to make address changes online. Login to DuckWeb to update your mailing address.