HRCP Training Library - Other Content Areas
Provide guidance on navigating and supporting employees’ personal and professional development and engagement.
Learning outcomes include:
- Learning how to navigate UO learning platforms.
- Awareness of funding opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Awareness of the importance of and resources for employee engagement.
- Demonstrates knowledge of professional development and training concepts and resources and uses this understanding to provide resources and make recommendations.
- Understands the importance of employee engagement and recognition and utilizes University programs and services to support and recognize employees.
[Instructor Led course, 90m]
|In this course you will learn how to navigate the UO LinkedIn Learning platform; find and share the best courses with your team; track employee progress; and how to create custom training. Examples from the UO of how supervisors are using LinkedIn Learning for Employee training and development will be shared.
This e-learning course reviews training offered by university departments and external facilitators, funding opportunities for fee-based development activities, and how to find learning activities and track your professional development using the MyTrack Learning Management System and LinkedIn Learning.
[LinkedIn Learning eLearning course, 1h 22m]
|In this course you will learn what engaged work and leadership look like; how to bring these qualities to your organization; and proven techniques for how to attract, hire, and retain engaged employees.