Hardship Leaves

Eligible members of both the SEIU, UO Police Association and Teamsters Bargaining Agreements may request hardship leave donations per their applicable collective bargaining agreement when leave is needed due to a health condition or to care for a qualifying family member with a health condition when the need for leave exceeds the available accruals.