Printing a PD from MyTrack
What you do:
Using Chrome as your internet browser, log into MyTrack and navigate to the position description (PD) library.
You can do this by either:
Clicking “Manage position description library” on the “Job description” card, or from the stacked menu in the upper left corner by clicking on “Manage position description library.”
Click “View” on the PD you wish to print.
Click on the three dots (…) button to view the menu of options
This will show the data entered into all fields, the selections made from drop down lists, and will expand the large text fields to accommodate full text.
Exporting a PDF document to Microsoft Word for editing
Rather than print, you can select the option to "Save as PDF" and then export that PDF to a Word document for editing.
- Open the PDF document using Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- From the icons on the right side of the screen select "Export PDF".
- On the next screen select "Microsoft Word" and ensure the "Word Document button is selected.
- Click "Export".
- In the pop-up window, choose where you like your your document saved.
- Title your document and click "Save".
- The Word document will open and you will be able to edit the content.
NOTE: The data may be organized into a table format or separate text fields