Student Employee Separation

Student separations are similar to standard separations with a few differences:

  • GENERATE and SUBMIT Student Employment Form (SEF) to Payroll to terminate the student job if the student holds another job at the university.
  • GENERATE and SUBMIT a Manual Check Request to Payroll if the student does not have another job at the university.
  • REVIEW AND COMPLETE the Employment Checklist as appropriate and file completed form in the student employee’s department file.