GTF separations are similar to standard separations:
- GENERATE a Payroll Request Form (PRF) (information about PRFs can be found in this PRF training packet).
- COMPLETE a Manual Check Request and attach it to the PRF. Include final leave use on the MCR. To comply with BOLI rules you may need to email the MCR to the Payroll Office.
- CALCULATE the final leave balances to be paid to the employee. This information can be included in the Notes Section of the PRF or MCR. Review the Banner Guide for specific information on Leave Reporting and Separations.
- NOTIFY the GTF Payroll Specialist (Payroll Contacts) and the Graduate School Representative (Graduate School Contacts) of the GTF separation.
- COMPLETE & FILE the Eemployment Checklist in your employee’s department file.