- The UO Careers page is the official listing of all open positions. Position announcements will be posted on the UO Careers site for the appropriate duration based on the scope of position.
- Additional advertising sites should be listed on the job requisition. Departments are responsible for posting the approved advertisements in additional print or electronic media. Talent Acquisition staff are available to assist in determining additional outreach methods for attracting a diverse and qualified applicant pool. We have also partnered with Job Elephant, who can make recommendations and manage postings for units at no additional charge.
Additional Advertising Information
- E-mails are sent to applicants who are subscribed to the search updates via MyTrack.
- The Oregon State Employment Department posts all UO vacancies on the state-wide iMatch system.
- Human Resources sends notices annually to agencies to inform them of our recruitment procedures and remind them of our Careers site address.