Caring for an aging relative can be rewarding, but it is not without challenges. The following resources provide assistance and support for you and the loved ones in your care.
Eldercare Discussion Group
UO employees providing care for elderly family members have formed a discussion group to offer one another support, share insights, and exhange information and resources with each other.
The group meets virtually each term for a check in call. Register in MyTrack to receive an invitation to the monthly discussion. There is also a Teams Channel for added support and exchange of resources.
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Aging and Disability Resource Connection of Oregon
- Caregiving -Senior & Disability Services (a division of Lane Council of Governments)
- State of Oregon: Services for Seniors and People with Disabilities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Elder Care Services
- Senior Law Service -Lane County Legal Aid
- Family Caregiver Alliance improves the quality of life for caregivers and the people in their care. They also offer an online service CareJourney that features information, support and resources tailored to your specific caregiving situation.
- Oregon Senior Caregiver List