HR Operations oversees and administers personnel action to ensure accurate status and recordkeeping for employment records in Banner, the university’s employment record database and payroll processing application system. HR Operations coordinates, collaborates, and supports Academic Affairs, the Payroll Department, and departments and units across campus to ensure timely and accurate processing of records associated with each faculty and staff member’s employment status.
- Processes employment action forms
- Issues employment contracts
- Supports and guides department/unit representatives with completions of forms
- Verifies and reviews Banner entries
- Advances employment action requests for approval