Benefit Pages are Under Construction
We are currently updating the benefits information on this site. You may notice some oddities as we migrate information to the HR site. You can view the current site before it's archived here: archive.hr.uoregon.edu/benefits/.
Thank you for your patience while we improve this resource.
2013 Benefit Information -
Plan information, provider search, forms and more!
- Log In to PEBB.benefits (online benefits system)
PEBB 2013 Premium Chart and Cost Estimator
- Unclassified Employees (.50 - 1.0 fte) (Microsoft Excel format)
- Full-time Classified Employees(Microsoft Excel format)
- Part-time Classified Employee (Microsoft Excel format)
Additional Benefit Information
- Benefits Newsletters
- Benefits Orientation Schedule
- COBRA Rates
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Employee Benefit Fund Policy/Form
- Family and Medical Leaves
- Insurance Group Numbers and ID Numbers
- Quick Summary of Benefits and Services
- Staff Rates for Tuition
- Tax-deferred Investment (403b) and Oregon Savings Growth Plan (457)
- Oregon College Savings Plan (529)
- Wellness Resources and Events for Employees
Life Changes - Information on losing coverage or making changes to your current coverage.
Did you have a baby or adopt a child, get married or divorced, change to part-time or full-time employment or move across the state? Did your 19 year old go to college, or your 23 year old move back home? Did your employment terminate, go on leave without pay or have a reduction in your hours?
Your Public Employees' Benefit Board (PEBB) gives you ways to deal with these and other life changes that happen after open enrollment. The PEBB rules give you 30 days from the date of an eligible event to make related changes to your benefits.
For information on what you can or need to do, forms to complete, cobra rates and more, click on Life Happens.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) - The University of Oregon contracts with Cascade Centers, Inc. to provide a comprehensive employee assistance program for eligible employees, their dependents and eligible household members. The program offers a wide array of services, including up to five confidential couseling session to discuss personal problems, career and life transitions, and other issues. The services are available at no cost. More information about the program is available from Human Resources, 346-3159. Call Cascade directly at 1-800-433-2320 to schedule an appointment.
- PEBB (Public Employees' Benefit Board) - Medical, dental, life, disability and long-term care insurance plans along with other benefits for Oregon state employees. They can be contacted at 1-503-373-1102 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PERS (Public Employees Retirement System) - News, retirement information, member's handbook, current earnings, estimates and assistance. 1-888-320-7377 or e-mail Customer-Service.PERS@state.or.us
- OUS (Oregon University System) - Insurance and Retirement Benefits information. A list of contact information is available at http://www.ous.edu/dept/hr/.
- Resource Management - Overview of Other Personnel Expenses (OPE). OPE worksheets and instructions are available at: http://brp.uoregon.edu/personnel-ope-tools