Employees of Oregon higher education institutions are by law subject mandatory reporters of child abuse and neglect (Oregon Reporting Statutes, ORS 419B.005-419B.017).
The following resources are provided to assist University of Oregon employees in understanding their obligations as mandatory reporters.
University of Oregon Information:
- 2012 Memorandum from the University President
- Summary of Required UO Employee Reporting Responsibilities
- Q and A on Mandatory Reporting
- View a DHS video about Mandatory Child Abuse Reporting
- For questions please contact Jen Mirabile, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-346-2195