Employees of Oregon higher education institutions are by law subject mandatory reporters of child abuse and neglect. For a current and complete list of public or private officials who are mandatory reports please refer to Oregon Revised Statute 419B.005 (3).
The following resources are provided to assist University of Oregon employees in understanding their obligations as mandatory reporters.
University of Oregon Information:
- Summary of Required UO Employee Reporting Responsibilities
- Q and A on Mandatory Reporting
- UO's Reporting Hotline for Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Report to the Oregon Department of Human Services 1-855-503-SAFE (7233).
- View a DHS video about Mandatory Child Abuse Reporting
- For questions please contact Jen Mirabile, email@example.com, 541-346-2195