Employees of Oregon higher education institutions are by law subject mandatory reporters of child abuse and neglect. For a current and complete list of public or private officials who are mandatory reports please refer to Oregon Revised Statute 419B.005 (3).
The following resources are provided to assist University of Oregon employees in understanding their obligations as mandatory reporters.
University of Oregon Information:
- 2012 Memorandum from the University President
- Summary of Required UO Employee Reporting Responsibilities
- Q and A on Mandatory Reporting
- View a DHS video about Mandatory Child Abuse Reporting
- For questions please contact Jen Mirabile, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-346-2195