General Email Accounts
Talent Acquisition uses general role email accounts to assist you with answering questions and resolving issues. By using these general accounts, your question or need will reach several staff members who are assigned to triage and respond to inquiries. One of the benefits of utilizing these role accounts is that we can reassign items to the correct individual, or have an internal consult and reply with more comprehensive answer.
In general, please use the main talent email account to reach a member of the Talent Acquisition team:
For general recruiting questions, process questions, or assistance with items related to recruiting and hiring.
For other specific issues, here is a list of role accounts:
For all questions about using the MyTrack system, including technical assistance, roles/permissions, troubleshooting, etc.
Use when instructed to as a part of the recruitment process or in MyTrack user guides. This email is used for system notifications or process approvals and is not monitored for general questions.
Used as the reply-to address for all external candidate communications. If you receive an inquiry from a candidate that is best answered by Human Resources, you are welcome to forward it to this address.
For general questions for Human Resources (not related to recruitment and hiring).
Talent Acquisition offers Instant Messaging (IM) to our campus partners to address brief inquiries about recruitment according to established guidelines. We currently use the Skype for Business IM platform only, as it meets University records retention standards for temporary messages. If you are interested in interacting with us via IM, reach out to your assigned recruiter.
In June 2019, Talent Acquisition launched a pilot program to assign a recruiter from our team to HR partners in campus units.
What does this mean for HR partners?
- One of our recruiters (senior generalist and generalists for recruitment) will be designated as your primary talent acquisition resource, your assigned recruiter "buddy." While we may assign additional or different team members to cover peak periods of volume or team member absences, our goal is to build ongoing relationships.
- Your assigned recruiter buddy will take point on staffing consults, will serve as a resource for custom or non-standard job requisitions, can answer process or policy questions, and can provide basic search committee services like briefings.
- If your assigned recruiter buddy can’t answer your question, they will be in charge of getting you an answer.
What’s not changing
- Each recruiter will serve multiple units based on our assessment of our customers’ volume, typical recruitments, and other needs.
- This model doesn’t guarantee immediate access to your buddy, but it does mean your outreach becomes an investment in their building a more comprehensive view of your recruitments and other pay actions.
- You can still email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have, and they’ll be routed to your buddy if they can’t be answered immediately by our triage team or if they require a more in-depth consult.
If you have a question any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Director, Talent Acquisition
Associate Director for University Talent Acquisition
Interim Recruitment Specialist
Interim Recruitment Specialist