- Temporary appointments are approved only to meet emergency, non-recurring and short-term workload needs.
- Contact Human Resources, (541) 346-3159. An authorization number must be requested for each temporary appointment.
- As a state agency, UO is required to use the services of a Qualified Rehabilitation Facility (QRF) when requesting temporary services. See QRF list below. If after contacting both QRF agencies, the department is unable to secure a qualified candidate in a timely manner, the department may contact a second call temporary services agency.
- Call a contractor and provide the following:
- UO authorization number for each temporary job
- Times, dates, and location of the job
- Abilities and skills needed, job title
- Department making the request and job supervisor name
- At least a day or more notice for new assignments when possible
- Be sure to give the vendor Human Resources address for billing purposes
- Human Resources will forward invoices to departments for payment.