Navigating work and life is different for everyone.
Here are resources that may help with your individual journey as you seek balance in your professional work and personal life.
- About UO
- Code of Ethics
- Campus News - AroundtheO
- Division of Equity and Inclusion
- Employee Representation
- Employee Policies
- Faculty Specific Resources
- Flexible Work Arrangement and Work Life Guidance
- Gender Identity, Expression and Transition in the Workplace
- Inclement Weather Information
- Pronoun sharing
- Request a Pronoun Ribbon
- Reporting Hotline for Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Strategy Groups
- Transportation and Parking Dept.
- Walking map of campus
- Work Life Policy
- Workplace Accommodations
- Workplace Climate
The Summary of Services provides a list of services across campus available to UO employees.
- About Eugene
- Relocating to Eugene
- Housing websites: