Caring for an aging relative can be rewarding, but it is not without challenges. The following resources provide assistance and support for you and the loved ones in your care.
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Aging and Disability Resource Connection of Oregon
- Caregiving -Senior & Disability Services (a division of Lane Council of Governments)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Elder Care Services
- Senior Law Service -Lane County Legal Aid
- FamilyCaregiver Alliance improves the quality of life for caregivers and the people in their care. They also offer an online service CareJourney that features information, support and resources tailored to your specific caregiving situation.
- Subscribe to the university's Eldercare Team Discussion Group. Email Jen Mirabile to join at email@example.com