Health insurance providers are excellent resources regarding medical care and response to COVID-19 (coronavirus). Links to helpful resources are provided below.
PEBB Insurance Providers Information About Seeking Care for COVID-19 - Coronavirus:
Governor Kate Brown announced that the State of Oregon has reached an agreement with health insurance companies to waive cost-sharing for customers who need Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing. This agreement means PEBB members will not be responsible for co-payment, co-insurance or deductible related to the COVID-19 for certain services such as testing, labs and in-network office visit (including urgent care or emergency room visit). For more information see the full press release.
- Members can find up-to-date information on Moda's website.
- Moda Health offers virtual visits for its members as at $0 cost share.
- Providence offers a variety of resources. Benefit coverage is determined by the type of service received.
- Helpful information about COVID-19 (coronavirus) is consolidated on an advisory webpage, which includes access to the Providence Nurse advice line and a link to schedule a virtual visit.
- Kaiser resources about COVID-19 (coronavirus) is consolidated on an advisory webpage.
- Members who are 8 or older can complete an E-visit to get online care and advice for cold cough and flu, be screened for coronavirus, and get treatment for your symptoms if necessary. To get started, log into the Kaiser Permanente app
- Call 1-800-813-2000 (TTY 711) to talk to an Advice Nurse 24/7.