Open Enrollment ended October 31.
If you did not complete your open enrollment by the October 31 deadline, contact the Benefits Office at (541) 346-3085.
All new, current, and returning employees were required to take action for 2018 benefits. If you did not complete open ernollment, you will incur additional costs which include:
- Additional $100/person medical plan deductible
- Tobacco Surcharge (even if you don’t use tobacco)
- Spouse/Domestic Partner Surcharge (if enrolled on your medical plan)
You can remove the pending monthly surcharges for tobacco use and spouse/partner other coverage by completing the Core and Optional Benefit Correction Form.
Learn more about health insurance options and get familiar with your benefits elections to take action during Open Enrollment.
UO Benefits Office, the Public Employee Benefit Board (PEBB), and medical insurance carriers will be sending information about Open Enrollment and the Health Engagement Model (HEM) program throughout September and October. Watch for communication arriving in many ways:
- Direct email to your UO account.
- AroundtheO articles.
- Direct mail to your home mailing address.