Welcome to MyTrack Learning
The MyTrack learning module enables employees and supervisors to collaborate by searching and registering for learning activities, creating customized development plans, and tracking progress towards development goals.
Learning Module Features
The MyTrack dashboard provides employees with access to the following features:
- Access the Learning Library from the My community drop down menu in the menu bar to explore and register for available learning activities.
- Once enrolled, learning activities appear in the employee's development plan, which is accessible in My Development plan.
- Create and maintain a professional profile in My Profile.
- Supervisors can view profiles of the employees they supervise using the My Team menu item on the menu bar.
Use the MyTrack learning tutorial to take a virtual tour of the system and learn about key features.
Tips & Instructions
If you need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Human Resources Service Center can also be reached at 541-346-3159 for additional support.
Transition to New System
The learning module in MyTrack replaced the university's previous system, Making Tracks. Here is important information for employees to know about the transition:
- Transferring records for each employee from Making Tracks to MyTrack was part of the implementation plan. However, all records may not transfer. We are still in the process of transferring records.
- If you have questions about your training record contact email@example.com.