LinkedIn Learning gives you unlimited access to its comprehensive resources and expert instructors. It offers personalized learning recommendations based on experience and individual utilization. The training and resources are self-directed and can be accessed from any desktop or mobile device. Get your LinkedIn Learning experience started by creating your account using the instructions below. The process is quick and easy, but for best results, you will want to complete each step to gain access to personalized learning content.
Following these three easy steps to get your LinkedIn Learning experience started:
Login to your account
Use the “Go To LinkedIn Learning” link to access the UO login page and enter your Duck ID and password.
Connect your LinkedIn profile (optional)
You will be asked to connect your LinkedIn profile, if you have one. You do not need a LinkedIn profile to setup your LinkedIn Learning account. Likewise, you do not have to connect your accounts, if you do not wish to do so. If you choose connect your LinkedIn Learning account with your LinkedIn Learning profile, you will be asked to confirm your identity.
The benefits of linking your accounts include:
- Enhanced Q&A with course authors & other learners
- Personalized content and course recommendations to help you stay up-to-date with what other LinkedIn members (with similar job titles and positions) are also learning
- Ability to launch content directly from your LinkedIn profile
- Ability to keep your learning history if you leave the institution
- Ability to add course completions, certificates & newly learned skills to your profile
- Ability to join LinkedIn Study Groups to keep the learning going after completing a course
Setup your Account
You will be asked to identify areas of interest so LinkedIn Learning can highlight learning content that aligns with your interests and goals.
- Choose the course categories that you are most interested in.
- Select skills that are of most interest to you. As you select skills categories, similar skills will populate that you may also be interested in.
- Set weekly learning goals. This is an optional feature that can be completed at a later time. Once goals are created, reminders to continue learning will be sent to you each week.