The HR Service Center is part of the HR Programs and Services unit in the university's central Human Resources Office. The Service Center supports all four HR units and manages the internal processes needed to operate a large central HR Office. The HR Service Center staff greet guests, answer questions and forward calls to the appropriate HR unit. Staff assist prospective, new and current employees with many questions about Human Resources, as well as the entire campus. The HR Service Center is dedicated to helping you get the answers you need over a wide range of topics and programs common for all university employees.
Contact the HR Service Center at 541-346-3159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HR Service Center team provides services in the following areas:
- Assist with general human resources questions.
- Reset university PAC (Personal Access Code) for employees
- Process employment verifications
- Manage the Staff Tuition Benefit Program
- Manage the Professional Development Fund
- Provide support in routing, tracking and distribution of documents received in HR