Differential Pay Forms
There following forms are available for assigning and approving differential pay.
Lead Work Differential
Article 20, Section 5 of the SEIU CBA outlines the requirements for lead work pay differential. The following is the process for assigning lead work:
- Fill out the Lead Work Differential Request Form.
- Attach a copy of the memo given to the employee informing them of their Lead Work assignment.
- Ensure that the signature portion of the paperwork is complete.
- Send the paperwork to the Office of Human Resources, attention Sr. Compensation Analyst.
- After the paperwork is received in HR it will be reviewed. If there are no questions concerning the request, the approval will be emailed to you and you will be directed to work with your payroll administrator to implement pay.
Work Out of Classification (WOC)
Article 20 – Differential Pay, Section 6 of the SEIU CBA outlines the requirements for Work Out-of-Classification. The following is the process for initiating the work-out-of-class differential:
- Review and fill out the Work-Out-Of-Class Form;
- Ensure the paperwork is complete, including signatures;
- Attach a copy of the justification given to the employee informing them of their out-of-class duties;
- Send the paperwork to the Office of Human Resources or scan and email, attention Sr. Compensation Analyst;
- After the paperwork is received in HR it will be reviewed. If there are no questions, an approval email notification will be sent to the contact person indicated on the paperwork with instructions to work with your department payroll administrator to initiate differential pay.