Child Care on Campus
Co-op Family Center -The Co-op Family Center is an independent, nonprofit co-operative located in UO Spencer View Family Housing. Student families receive first priority and a tuition discount. The center serves children eight weeks to ten years.
2250 Patterson St., phone: 541- 346-7400 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moss Street Children's Center -Moss Street Children’s Center, a program of the Erb Memorial Student Union, offers university student families first priority and a tuition discount. The center serves children three months through fifth grade.
1685 Moss St., 541-346-4384 email@example.com
Vivian Olum Child Development Center -The Vivian Olum CDC, a program of Human Resources, offers faculty and staff families first priority and a tuition discount to all UO-affiliated families. The center serves children eight weeks through fifth grade.
1650 Columbia St., 541-346-6586, firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Care Resources
- LaneKids, Lane County's Parenting Education Hub
- Family Connections of Lane and Douglas Counties
- Central Coordination Child Care Resource and Referral
- Lane County Child Care Centers Listing- Compiled by the Early Learning Division, Oregon Dept of Education
- Lane County Family Child Care Homes Listing - Compiled by the Early Learning Division, Oregon Dept of Education
- Cascade Centers, Inc. EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- UO Career Center – Recruit online for student caregivers - Job Posting Instructions for Employers
Connecting Families at the University of Oregon
Financial Considerations for Child Care
Lactation Support Information
- Lactation Support and Resources
- ORS 109.001 (1999) allows a woman to breastfeed in public.
- Oregon House Bill 2372b, requiring employers to give employees breaks to express milk and to make reasonable efforts to provide a private place to do so
Lane County Activities for Kids
- 4J School District http://www.4j.lane.edu/
- Bethel School District http://www.bethel.k12.or.us/
- Springfield School District http://www.sps.lane.edu