Advertising and Additional Candidate Outreach
- The UO Careers page is the official listing of all open positions. Position announcements will be posted on the UO Careers site for the appropriate duration based on the scope of position.
- Additional postings should be listed on the job requisition. Departments are responsible for posting the approved advertisements in additional print or electronic media. Talent Acquisition and Development staff are available to assist in determining additional outreach methods for attracting a diverse and qualified applicant pool.
- Search committee members and/or hiring department staff are encouraged to contact their own networks to identify and recruit interested and qualified candidates.
- Visit Guidelines for Placing Advertisements for more information.
- E-mails are sent to applicants who are subscribed to the search updates via MyTrack.
- The Oregon State Employment Department posts all UO vacancies on the state-wide iMatch system.
- Human Resources also sends a list of postings to certain campus departments.
- Human Resources sends notices annually to agencies, which refer affirmative action candidates, to inform them of our recruitment procedures and remind them of our Careers site address.