These are the dates holidays will be observed for unclassified employees.
- New Year's Day – Thursday, January 1, 2015
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 19, 2015
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 25, 2015
- Independence Day - Friday, July 3, 2015
- Labor Day - Monday, September 7, 2015
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 26, 2015
- Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 27, 2015
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 25, 2015
- New Year's Day – Friday, January 1, 2016
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 18, 2016
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 30, 2016
- Independence Day - Monday, July 4, 2016
- Labor Day - Monday, September 5, 2016
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 24, 2016
- Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 25, 2016
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 26, 2016
Special Day of Leave
At the university's discretion, it may offer a special day of leave for unclassified employees (officers of administration, instruction and research with 12-month appointments). When offereed, it may be used on any working day from the day before Thanksgiving through January 31st. This announcement is usually made by mid-November each year and posted to the December and January Holidays Information and Schedule.
Holiday time is prorated for unclassified employees with an FTE of .5 or greater.
Please contact Human Resources, 6-3159, if you have questions.