These are the dates holidays will be observed in 2012 and 2013 for unclassified employees.
- New Year's Day - Sunday, January 1, 2012 (observed Monday January 2, 2012)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 16, 2012
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2012
- Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4, 2012
- Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2012
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 22, 2012
- Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 23, 2012
- Christmas Day - Tuesday, December 25, 2012
- New Year's Day – Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 21, 2013
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27, 2013
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4, 2013
- Labor Day - Monday, September 2, 2013
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 28, 2013
- Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 29, 2013
- Christmas Day - Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Special Day of Leave
If the Governor continues the tradition of granting a special day of leave for unclassified employees (officers of administration, instruction and research with 12-month appointments), it may be used the workday before or after Christmas or before or after New Year's Day. This announcement is usually made by December 1 each year. See December Holiday announcement.
Holiday time is prorated for unclassified employees with an FTE of .5 or greater.
Please contact Human Resources, 6-3159, if you have questions.