These are the dates holidays will be observed for unclassified employees.
- New Year's Day – Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 20, 2014
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 26, 2014
- Independence Day - Friday, July 4, 2014
- Labor Day - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 27, 2014
- Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 28, 2014
- Christmas Day - Thursday, December 25, 2014
- New Year's Day – Thursday, January 1, 2015
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 19, 2015
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 25, 2015
- Independence Day - Friday, July 3, 2015
- Labor Day - Monday, September 7, 2015
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 26, 2015
- Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 27, 2015
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 25, 2015
Special Day of Leave
If the Governor continues the tradition of granting a special day of leave for unclassified employees (officers of administration, instruction and research with 12-month appointments), effective 2014, it may be used on any working day from the day before Thanksgiving through January 31st. This announcement is usually made by mid-November each year. See December Holiday announcement.
Holiday time is prorated for unclassified employees with an FTE of .5 or greater.
Please contact Human Resources, 6-3159, if you have questions.