These are the dates holidays will be observed in 2013 for unclassified employees.
- New Year's Day – Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 21, 2013
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27, 2013
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4, 2013
- Labor Day - Monday, September 2, 2013
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 28, 2013
- Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 29, 2013
- Christmas Day - Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Special Day of Leave
If the Governor continues the tradition of granting a special day of leave for unclassified employees (officers of administration, instruction and research with 12-month appointments), effective 2013, it may be used on any working day from the day before Thanksgiving through January 31st. This announcement is usually made by mid-November each year. See December Holiday announcement.
Holiday time is prorated for unclassified employees with an FTE of .5 or greater.
Please contact Human Resources, 6-3159, if you have questions.