Human Resources Policies
Details regarding HR Policies can be found highlighted below.
Campus Policy Library
Official versions of policies are housed in the Policy Libary: http://policies.uoregon.edu/.
Specific policies pertinant to Human Resources can be found here: http://policies.uoregon.edu/policies/by/Category/3
Important memos and notices:
- Faculty & Staff: Recruitment, Employment, and Retention - May 14, 2002 Campus Diversity Memo from Kenneth F. Lehrman III to Dave Frohnmayer
- Disability Accommodation Procedures - May 23, 2003 Memo from Penny Daugherty to Deans, Directors and Department Heads
- Appropriate Use of Banner Information System - January 2005 Memo from Linda King to University Faculty and Staff
- Telecommuting - Policy, Guidelines, and Telecommuting Agreement Form
- Statement of Philosophy - Transgender/transsexual members of the university community - October 11, 2006 Memo from Linda Brady, Russell Tomlin, Mike Eyster, and Linda King to University Faculty and Staff
- Respectful Workplace- 2017 Annual Memo from Nancy Resnick, Doug Blandy and Susan Anderson to Campus Community.
- Background Checks - policies and procedures