Policies & Leaves
Human Resources Policies
Details regarding HR Policies can be found in the links to the left and highlighted below.
Campus Policy Library
Official versions of policies are housed in the Policy Libary: http://policies.uoregon.edu/.
Specific policies pertinant to Human Resources can be found here: http://policies.uoregon.edu/policies/by/Category/3
Important memos and notices:
- Faculty & Staff: Recruitment, Employment, and Retention - May 14, 2002 Campus Diversity Memo from Kenneth F. Lehrman III to Dave Frohnmayer
- Disability Accommodation Procedures - May 23, 2003 Memo from Penny Daugherty to Deans, Directors and Department Heads
- Appropriate Use of Banner Information System - January 2005 Memo from Linda King to University Faculty and Staff
- Telecommuting - Policy, Guidelines, and Telecommuting Agreement Form
- Statement of Philosophy - Transgender/transsexual members of the university community - October 11, 2006 Memo from Linda Brady, Russell Tomlin, Mike Eyster, and Linda King to University Faculty and Staff
- Respectful Workplace- Annual memo from Russell Tomlin and Linda King to campus community.
- Background Checks - policies and procedures