Welcome to MyTrack Learning
The MyTrack learning module enables employees and supervisors to collaborate by searching and registering for learning activities, creating customized development plans, and tracking progress towards development goals.
Learning Module Features
The MyTrack dashboard provides employees with access to the following features:
- Access the Learning Library from the My community drop down menu in the menu bar to explore and register for available learning activities.
- Once enrolled, learning activities appear in the employee's development plan, which is accessible in My Development plan.
- Create and maintain a professional profile in My Profile.
- Supervisors can view profiles of the employees they supervise using the My Team menu item on the menu bar.
Human Resources offers employees support through webinar training. Upcoming session:
December 5, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The following resources are available to assist employees and superviosrs with using the MyTrack learning module:
If you need additional assistance, email email@example.com. The Human Resources Service Center can also be reached at 541-346-3159 for additional support.
Transition to New System
The learning module in MyTrack replaces the university's previous system, Making Tracks. Here is important information for employees to know about the transition:
- All courses previously listed in Making Tracks were transferred to MyTrack.
- Course registrations submitted in Making Tracks were transferred to MyTrack when the system went live.
- This means those previously registered for a course scheduled for a future date remain registered.
- They do not need to submit a new registration in the MyTrack system.
- Transferring records for each employee from Making Tracks to MyTrack was part of the implementation plan. However, all records may not transfer.
- Employees should review their historical record in MyTrack. To access a list of completed activities, view My development plan from the About me drop down menu in the main menu bar.
- If the record is incomplete, employees can download their user registration report from Making Tracks to obtain a record of their course history. User registration reports will be available in Making Tracks through the end of January, 2018.