Performance evaluations are one of the most effective tools to communicate expectations, provide feedback, plan work, acknowledge contributions, and help employees gain the skills to be successful. They are important for Officers of Administration who often provide leadership to students, staff and colleagues in meeting the university's mission and goals.
Performance evaluation formats are provided as part of the university’s OA performance management practices. Department managers may revise the available formats to better meet department needs Any revisions should be reviewed by HR to support consistent and equitable OA evaluations.
OA Performance Evaluation Resources:
Evaluation Forms and Information
- Performance Evaluation Forms
- Performance Evaluation FAQs
- Performance Evaluation Submission
- Performance Evaluation Submission Form Instructions
- Preparing for a Performance Evaluation Conversation (for Supervisors)
Performance management may include corrective discipline. Procedures are provided for such action: