Human Resources is actively developing a suite of policies for Officers of Administration (OAs).
The following are University of Oregon Policy Statements and memorandum from university leaders related to employment at the university.
- Community Standards Affirmation
- Credit and Criminal Background Checks
- Drug-free Workplace
- Employee Leaves
- Legal Reporting Responsibilities (Incidents of Child Abuse and Prohibitive Discrimination and Harassment, Including Sexual Harassment/Assault)
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Mobile Technology, Access to
- Performance Reviews
- Political Activities
- Policy Prohibiting Sexual Harassment, Including Sexual Assault, Intimate Partner/Relationship Violence, and Gender-Based Stalking and Bullying
- Professional Development and Training Policy
- Statement of Philosophy-Transgender/Transsexual Members of the University Community
- Telecommuting Policy
Since the change in university governance (July 2014), the university is actively working to update and approve policies across campus. We will update the Human Resource listing as policies are formally approved by the Board of Trustees. Below are two links that may be useful in searching for policies that have not been listed: